Wednesday 13 July 2011

You have to love Crunchy Bran

One down side of the 'healthy extra b' on Slimming World is the amount of most cereals you're allowed, it's pretty absimal and doesn't go far to filling you up.....step in cruchchy bran! You're allowed 42g of this cereal (as you are All Bran) and when mixed with fruit and yogurt, my bowl is literally overflowing. This is what I had for breakfast today, crunchy bran mixed with frozen fruits, a banana and a muller raspberry and cranberry yogurt.

Today I will have an original day, my crunchy bran is one healthy extra b and I'll have my other for lunch (Scan Bran again!) I'll top my scan bran with ham and 4 x light laughing cow triangles (Healthy extra A...the other being used for milk) Snacks will be Muller yogurt, grapefruit and banana.

Tonight is weight in....aaaaahhh! I'm expecting to have put on due to the past weekend being spent celebrating my Grandad's 80th (If in doubt blame an OAP) It was a celebration that was worth it but the fact I have another birthday this weekend which is catered for (Indian Food...my absolute weakness) and will have endless booze is slightly daunting, but this is what this blog is for! I will plan my way around it but still have fun (positivity helps I think). I'll start by not having many if any syns other than Saturday.

I'll probably have a chicken stir fry for dinner or something quick, it's tricky getting back from weigh in at 9pm, doesn't give you much time to cook.

I'll update later with weight and dinner!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment