Sunday 24 July 2011

Curry weekend followed by 3 perfect days before weigh in!

I had such a lovely weekend full of slimming world friendly curries, a chicken tikka masala and lamb biryani. The lamb biryani is exceptionally delicious and if you served that up at a dinner party....no one would think you were serving a 'healthy' curry, I'll post that recipe later!
So 3 days before weigh in where I'm hoping to finally reach target! Today I'm having a red day because I'll be heading for a meeting around lunch time today so need a sandwhich just to have on me to eat when I can. I've had 42g crunchy bran (1 healthy extra b) mixed with a cranberry and raspberry muller yogurt, banana, raspberries and grapes for breakfast. Lunch is a ham and cheese (half fat 42g healthy extra a) sandwhich with tomato and 1 tbsp of extra light salad cream (1 syn). I'll take a banana and yogurt for snacks.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment