Thursday 21 July 2011

Variery is the spice of life

And I must admit I've been guilty of not mixing up what I'm eating the last few days, but convenience does sometimes dictate that and I go through phases with food....when I discover something I like I'll eat it for days!

So today I will have another green day; poached egg on toast (healthy extra b) with mushrooms and baked beans for breakfast, I only had one piece of toast which means I have another for a snack of some sort later. I've packed my 5 x scan bran for lunch (my second healthy extra b. I've committed to scan bran for the week because it does help with speeding up the weight loss and I am determined to get that 1.5 lbs for next week!) and I'll top with 4 x extra light laughing cow (healthy extra a) and tomatoes.

I'm going out tonight (will try to stick to the gin and slim line!) so will come home and grab a snack before hand....I'm craving some cous cous!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment