Tuesday 12 July 2011

Poach an egg

Day 1 of my grand plan! I've decided today will be an original or 'red' day, I followed the original plan mainly before extra easy was introduced and find it has always worked better for me.
Breakfast was 2 poached eggs with mushrooms on 2 pieces of wholemeal toast (small loaf), rather delicious. I'll have a grapefruit as well. So I've already had one of my healthy extras.
Lunch has been packed up.......5 x Scan Bran (my other healthy extra, no hifi bar for me later!) 4 light laughing cow triangeles (Healthy extra A, I use my other for milk in tea and coffee) and tomatoes and ham for topping.
Snacks will be Muller or Activia yogurt with banana, apple and kiwi fruit.
The plan for dinner will be Salmon with pak choi cooked in chilli ginger and garlic with soy sauce, I'll post a pic later!

Good planning so far.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment