Saturday 23 July 2011

Slimming World is great for a hangover...

Last night resulted in a bottle of wine shared between 3....and then 5 gin and slim line tonics (this bar was far more accomodating about the slim line than the other) So that was 21.5 syns......probably more like 30 because they were generous with the gin. So not great but again I snacked on SW friendly food when I got home and didn't blow it. Now I haven't got anything else to get in the way of having 5 great 100% food optimising days before weigh in, which starts with the perfect breakfast when you're feeling slightly delicate Egg and bacon sandwhich with tomato and tomato sauce....heaven. Tomato sauce is 1 syn for a level tbsp so I had about 2 syns. Followed this by a banana and custard muller yogurt.



I'm having an extra easy day because I'm planning to have a home made curry tonight so I've had my healthy extras so just free and super free food for me today.

Happy weekend!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment