Sunday 17 July 2011

Dominos scuppered the amazing plan!

It all started so well......well maybe not well but I certainly felt in control. Lots of bubbly was had and then the buffet of vegetable samosas and spring rolls etc. I didn't go overboard with the food at all, although I probably did have a few too many chocs for desert! Then the bubbly ran out and the wine made an appearance, but I couldn't actually drink any, I think the bubbly had made me really bloated and wine was the last thing I wanted, so I drunk quite a lot of water. Then some jack daniels with diet coke and jager was had. So I went home thinking 'well it could have been a lot worse' and then worse made an appearance! Everyone ordered dominos and tipsy me just couldn't resist and I had 3 slices...... and maybe 1 or 5 potato wedges. I suppose it could have been worse if I'd had the whole pizza? But there are no excuses, just a lack of will power and a damn tasty pizza.

On the bright side I woke up with no hangover so I haven't had the munchies and have had a great day so far. Beans on toast (healthy extra b) for breakfast, beans mixed with bachelors beef rice for lunch, and bananas for snacks. Dinner tonight is a sea food stir fry with lots of great super speed foods (which will make my day an extra easy one) I'll post a picture later.

So the moral of my failed Saturday........Dominos is tasty......get back on the horse.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment