Thursday 14 July 2011

The ultimate burger

The day was not without temptation.......a huge chocolate cake for a colleague's birthday appeared in the kitchen at work around 4pm, but I managed to control myself (quite amazingly) and had a banana instead.
I also had an apple and bought some more of the Marks & Spencer's count on us yogurts, managed to have 1 instead of 3 though today!

And then came home to 'The Ultimate Burger' This is one of my favourite SW meals. Extra lean mince mixed with chilli and red onion, on a toasted small wholemeal bun (1 healthy extra b) topped with 42g low fat cheese (healthy extra a) carmalised red onion (using canderel) gherkins, tomato....and finally a fried egg. Absolutely huge, but so very wonderful.



This picture doesn't do the meal justice but you get the idea.

Just had a banana muller yogurt for dessert, amazing I still have room I know. I'll have an options later (1.5 syns) this is starting to become an evening habit, the organge one really does have the same taste as a terry's chocolate orange so you can imagine why.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment