Wednesday 20 July 2011

Classic weetabix and ham roll

When in doubt, definitely have a weetabix for breakfast. I used to live in America and I hunted down weetabix in the 'European' section of a supermarket and introduced  it to my work colleagues.......they wern't impressed but I think it's an absolute staple breakfast, and amazingly versatile. This morning I had 2 x weetabix, frozen berries, a banana and a raspberry and cranberry muller yogurt.



I'm following the original plan today so decided to use my other healthy extra b for lunch, I've really been craving a ham roll so that is exactly what I'm having, ham, cucumber, lettuce and a level tbs of lighter than light mayo (only 1/2 syn!)



Weigh in tonight.........will check in later with the result.....darn that dominos.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment