Monday 11 July 2011

And so my plan begins..

Hello Everyone,

I'm assuming most people who will be reading this will be members of Slimming World so I won't begin by explaining the plan, for those of you who would like to lose weight and have not yet discovered SW...immediately find your nearest group and join, it is by far the easiest and healthiest way out there to reach your goal weight. Having said that, I am really struggling with the last part of my journey, I've got 3.5lbs to go until target but those 3.5lbs do not want to go anywhere, and if I'm honest, ideally I'd like to lose another 7lb after reaching my first target, but 1lb at a time right now.

My journey so far....I joined Slimming World in Septmember 2008 and lost 1stone 12.5lb in 6 months, then I moved to America for a year for work and put it all back on. It was both my lack of will power to say no to the never ending restaurants of New York and not having the support of group that I will be blaming that on! Anyway on returning to the UK I joined my old consultant's new class and since May 2010 have lost 2stone 3.5lbs.

The reason I'm writing this blog is because I have been hovering around this weight now for seven months, making excuses for not losing with a party here and a party there, friends birthdays every week, my birthday that I stretched out over a month. I hope that writing down my food diaries, recipes, how I'm feeling, planing, what is coming up that could sabotage my plans will really help me lose these final lbs, help me stay there once I do, and maybe help anyone else who is in the same situation.

Here's hoping!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment