Friday 15 July 2011

Lovely Pasta

Work laid on a huge catered lunch today, the usual packed sandwiches, mini quiches, chocolate slices, apple pie pasta salads, rice salad.......absolute temptation hell. Planning ahead meant it was all avoided though, I had my tuna quiche beforehand so just mingled amongst everyone with a cup of tea. I felt completely in control and really didn't feel deprived at all.

Snacks today were Marks & Spencer's count on us yogurt, an apple, a banana and a hifi bar.

Then I went to the hairdresses and they bought me a cup of tea with a sneaky 'caramalised biscuit' on the side, you know, the ones in the pack you get in hotels and on airplanes; I figured it couldn't be more than 2 syns so what the hell, ate it in one.

Came home to make a delicious simple pasta dish, spaghetti with butternut squash sauce. To make the sauce roast butternut squash in garlic and rosemary, blend once cooked with chicken stock and fat free fromage frais (alter amount of liquid depending on how you like the consistency) and season to taste.



x

No comments:

Post a Comment