Thursday 21 July 2011

Did I say I'd try to avoid wine...

Well I didn't do too bad...not perfect but it could have been worse! Me and my friend shared a bottle of wine (14 syns) and then I had 1 Jack Daniels and diet coke (2.5 syns) I had originally ordered a gin and slim line tonic but the barman ignore my request and mixed my gin with a normal tonic, when I pointed this out he said 'We don't do diet tonic' I told him that was fine but I'd of perfered he had of told me that before pouring the drink and I'd like a JD and diet coke instead.....it may seem slightly picky but 250ml of tonic water is 4 syns.....completley not worth it when you could have a small glass of wine for 6 syns! Since joining slimming world asking for diet mixers and for the dressing on the side e.t.c had become second nature, it saves you syns and puts you in control when you're in a situation that you feel is out of your control...don't be afaid to be picky!

I came home to have some beans (always a great emergency staple) super speed soup, and tomato salsa left over from yesterday's dinner....just a hunger fix, but all free within the green day plan!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment