Thursday 21 July 2011

A brand new week!

Green day today, there are lot of speed and super speed food within the green plan that is just more convenient (and cheaper!) than original days.

Breakfast: Poached egg on 1 piece of toast with baked beans and mushrooms. I have one piece of toast left over so may have it with 1tbs jam (2 syns) before heading to work, I have a training session this morning which will of course be full of biscuits so I need to make sure I'm full and not tempted.

For lunch I have packed my 5 x scan brean (2nd healthy extra b) with 4 x extra light laughing cow triangle (healthy extra a - the other being used for milk) which will be topped with cucumber and tomato.

Snacks will be banana and yogurt.

I'm meeting a friend for a drink after work tonight.....will do my best to avoid wine!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment