Thursday 11 August 2011

Uncertain day ahead...

So last night was silly but I was at the theatre which isn't an event that happens every week so I can get over it. But I must be good from here on out, this is what happens when you miss group.....you get into the mind set of a school girl and think you can get away with something because the teacher isn't looking! But I'm going to the South of France in just over 2 weeks so I have to be good until then because of course I'll treat myself out there, and that will be worth it, but I want to go out there bang on target so I can't afford silly indulgences now that aren't worth it. I've 3 social events in the next two weeks (one of which will mean I have to miss group again next week) but that's 3 events out of 42 meals, I can handle that.

This morning I had an egg and tomato sandwich (healthy extra b) which was delicious, followed by a strawberry muller yogurt.

I'm leaving work at 10am today for a meeting which starts at 12 and I probably won't be back in the office until at the earliest 3pm.....I've no idea where lunch will fit in here and I may have to go slightly off track if lunch is provided but that's life, I can't control that. So hopefully I'll just grab a jacket potato and beans once I'm back in the office or snack on my bananas and yogurt until I get home.

Full steam ahead!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment