Tuesday 9 August 2011

Another green day

This morning I was starving so had a huge breakfast of quorn sausages (these were frozen ones before they rebranded and they became syns so are free) grilled tomatoes, scrambled egg, baked beans and mushrooms, with 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup (1 syn)........filled me up nicely!



For lunch I had 5 x scan bran with 4 x light laughing cow triangle and cucumber. I had 1 piece of turkish delight that was in the kitchen that I worked out was 1.5 syns.

For dinner I had spaghetti with butternut squash sauce, make the sauce by roasting butternut squash and 1 clove of garlic, blend once roasted with 100ml of chicken stock and 3 heaped tbsp of fat free fromage frais, season with salt and peper.


I've got a healthy extra b left so am going to have a hifi bar with a cup of tea, or an options which would take my syns for today to 4.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment