Sunday 7 August 2011

Success getting back on the horse.

There's nothing that reminds you how great slimming world is than when you cook up an amazing fry up for breakfast, all be in fried in fry light. I love it when people who don't know much about slimming world look at my plate and can't understand how I could possibly eat everything that is on it, and have even more if I liked, and be 2 stone 8 lbs lighter than when I was probably eating less.

Here's my breakfast!



I went shopping for most of today so snacked on grapes and carrot sticks when I was out and grabbed some super noodles mixed with sweetcorn when I got home.

For dinner, I made a morrocan chicken dish with a side of rice and a lentil stew. For the lentils I fried some onion garlic and carrots, added puy lentils and chicken stock and then simmered until the stock has been absorbed, at the end I added some cherry tomatoes and spinach and cooked for a further 2 minutes. For the chicken I just seasoned it in Morrocan spices and fried.



Dessert was a banana and custard muller yogurt........now 1 syns.....darn that new muller formula that has managed to add 1 syn but taste exactly the same!

Just snuck a kitkat.....5.5 syns.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment