Thursday 11 August 2011

Could have made a better choice!

So lunch........my boss pulled over at Marks and Spencers and said let's grab something here. So I headed for the salads thinking this would be the best bet and I decided on the super wholefood salad, cous cous, with loads of veg.and a pot of lemon vinaigrette, I just looked it up on the SW website........12 syns!!! I couldn't believe it, although I didn't have the vinaigrette so I'm hoping without that it would be at the most 8.
Oh well c'est la vie, I looked at their other salads and the best options would be their count on us range which vary between 2-6 syns (that's the salads not the sandwiches which are much higher) Here are some examples:

Count on us Vietnamese Chicken pot - 2 syns
Count on us Tuna layered Pasta salad - 4.5 syns
Count on us Pasta Salad with Mozerella and sweet plum tomatoes - 3 syns
Count on us King Prawn and pasta salad with lemon and basil mayo - 3 syns
Count on us Chicken Tikka Salad with rice - 4 syns
Count on us Mexican Bean and Salad - 5.5 syns

And then I found this gem:

Eat Well Sweet Sweet Chilli Prawn/Mango Salad Wraps with a sweet chilli dip - 1 syn!

For dinner I had Pasta mixed with bacon, cherry tomatoes, spinach, button mushrooms, fromage frais and chilli.......lovely.


Finished this evening with a mint options (1.5 syns) and a toffee muller yogurt.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment