Wednesday 24 August 2011

Red Day...and my first weigh in in 3 weeks!

So yesterday was a disaster. Lunch was tapas so everyone ordered 10 dishes to share which meant I couldn't chose just the chicken or fish for myself. I did however take some inspiration for a dish I'd like to try to recreate, chickpea spinach and ricotta (2 syns per 25g) 'meatballs' in a tomato sauce....watch out for that one!

Then there were brownies in the office in the afternoon which I for some reason couldn't resist (although that was very a small brownie!) So by the time I got to dinner for a friend's birthday I just ordered what I wanted which was the Cheese Souffle, which came with a lovely SW friendly side salad if that makes any difference.

Sometimes life gets in the way and like with lunch yesterday it's impossible to make the best choice, but I just have to make sure that is only 10-20% of the time and the other 80% is perfect, I think that will be the key to maintaining.

I am nervous about weigh in because I've missed the last 2 because of work/social events and I'm sure I've put on a couple of lbs. I just want to stay within my target 'allowance' if you will.

Today is a red day:

Breakfast: 42g crunchy bran (healthy extra b) with banana and activia strawberry yogurt.

Lunch: Ham sandwich (2 x wholmeal bread being my second healthy extra b) with lettuce and 1tbsp wholegrain mustard (2 syns)

I'll check in with the weigh in result later!

x






No comments:

Post a Comment