Friday 23 March 2012

New Week Ahead!

I lost 1.5lb on Wednesday night which was half a lb off of my mini target I had set for the week but I'll take it!
This week however is proving to be tricky, last night I had a work event which was fulled with wine champagne and a sit down 3 course meal, and the scales aren't being too friendly as a result!

However, there wasn't much I could do about that (other than shown a bit better will power!) and it's about moving forward. I have a night out on Saturday coming up and a work lunch on Tuesday but I can make those events as SW friendly as I can and show better will power.

So today, extra easy day!
Breakfast: Scrambled egg with baked beans followed by a pink grapefruit!

Lunch: Vegetable and red lentil ratatouille.

Snacks: Pineapple, banana, apple, muller yogurt.

Dinner will be a steak and musroom casserole with loads of veg.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment