Wednesday 14 March 2012

New Day!

Last night my friend came round for dinner and I made a yummy prawn spaghetti dish, however........we shared a bottle of wine and with that I lost my will power and shared a pack of crisps for starters and then 2 digestive choc biscuits and a kitkat........followed then by slimming world friendly total yogurt with strawberry (2 syns) and an options (2 syns).

So the above behaviour is what I need to stop........I need to stop losing my will power. The greatness of SW is that I can enjoy that half bottle of wine with my friend and have a wonderful dinner so why throw that away with the rubbish biscuits when I could have skipped to the yummy SW friendly dessert?

But as this post says, it is a new day. I have weigh in tonight and plan on buying a count down to really commit to my weight loss.

For breakfast today I wil have weetabix with frozen berries and banana with 2 x weetabix (HEB) and a muller yogurt.

For lunch I will have a moroccan butternut squash soup I made the other day, which is super free and delicious!

I'll leave it open as to have a green/red or extra easy day depending on what I fancy for dinner when I get home from group.

Here's to a new start.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment