Thursday 8 September 2011

Fresh Week

So I put on 2.5lb.....which was completely desserved by the amount of fromage and crossaints consumed in France. The good news is that I'm still in target....just! The bad news is I had a bit of a Wednesday night blow out so must put that to one side and start a wonderful slimming world week. I have 2 dinner parties this week which will be the only hurdles but I'll cross those when I come to them, the main thing is to not write the week off because of a hurdle........my consultant always says to imagine your week like a bunch of roses, you wouldn't throw the whole bunch out because of 2 bad flowers.

So for breakfast I had 28g porridge oats (healthy extra b) cooked in a mixture of water and milk (to ensure I don't go over my heealthy extra a of 250ml of semi skimmed milk, mixed with 28g sultanas (4 syns) and banana, sweetened with canderel. I also had a red grapefruit.



For lunch I made up Ainsley Harriet's Spice Sensation Cous Cous (1 syn) mixed with peppers, tomatoes and sugar snap peas.



Depending on what I have for dinner today will either be a extra easy of a green day.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment